Bid Assurance Collateral and Supplier Master Agreement (“SMA”) requirements must be received by the PPL Electric RFP Team by 12 p.m. (noon) EPT on Friday, July 22, 2022.
All Qualified Bidders must complete the online Collateral and SMA form to provide information for the Bid Assurance Collateral and SMA. You can use the login credentials used during the Bidder Qualification process to gain access to the form.
- New Bidders must complete and submit a partially signed AEC SMA by upload to the online Collateral and SMA form.
- Returning Bidders who were not awarded any tranches in DSP V do not need to submit a new AEC SMA if the information contained in your previously submitted AEC SMA or the signatory to your previously submitted AEC SMA remains valid.
Bid Assurance Collateral
- All Bidders must indicate whether they are submitting Cash, Hardcopy Letter of Credit, Electronic Letter of Credit, or AEC Transfer in lieu of Bid Assurance Collateral by completing the Collateral and SMA Form.
- Cash: Bidders will need to upload instructions to the form regarding the return of the wire transfer. You may be required to provide additional information.
- Hardcopy Letter of Credit: For Bidders who intend to post a Hardcopy Letter of Credit (Appendix 5a) for Bid Assurance Collateral, information that may be required by your financial Institution to finalize your Hardcopy Bid Assurance Letter of Credit is attached to this email. All Hardcopy Bid Assurance Letters of Credit must be sent to PPL Electric Utilities Corporation at:
PPL Electric Utilities Corporation
2 North 9th Street, Gen TW-20
Allentown, PA 18101
Attn: PPL Electric Energy Procurement Team
- Electronic Letter of Credit: For Bidders who intend to post an Electronic Letter of Credit (Appendix 5b) for Bid Assurance Collateral, all Electronic Bid Assurance Letters of Credit must be sent via email to:
(Comprehensive lists of the acceptable modifications to the Bid Assurance Letters of Credit for the Alternative Energy Credits RFP are posted to the Documents page of the Alternative Energy Credits RFP section of the RFP website.)
- AEC Transfer in lieu of the Bid Assurance Collateral: For Bidders who intend to make an AEC Transfer in lieu of providing Bid Assurance Collateral, AECs transferred to PPL Electric’s GATS account must be for the Product and in the quantity of such Product the RFP Bidder intends to submit a bid. The Bidder must transfer AECs of the appropriate Product type and quantity to:
PPL Electric Utilities Corp. dba PPL Utilities (Trader)
Indication of Maximum Tranches Bid per Product
- All Bidders must indicate the number of maximum tranches it is intending to bid for each Product by uploading the completed Maximum Bid Indication Form to the Collateral and SMA Form. The Maximum Bid Indication Form is posted to the Documents page of the Alternative Energy Credits RFP section of the RFP website.
We look forward to your participation.